Monday, August 26, 2013

New Job?

Chloe in tyedye, Lily with hand on
head, Ava with smoke.
So, Guess What?!?! I got a new job! Another job?! A volunteer opportunity?!! The name of this new, whatever it is, is called; Walking the girls to school! 

Now that I think about it, it's all a blur, but I do remember going to the neighbor's Friday morning to either feed my chicken friends or something really important. I walked into the house, for some reason and mass pandaemonium had already ensued. The next thing I know, I was walking with the whole herd to the elementary school.

Momma Woo has to get Lily to 2nd grade and Ava to Pre-K between 7:30 and 7:45, the bus picks up Chloe at 7:40 this week and Ryan has to be taken somewhere in NLR by 8:00, I think that's right. So, I got to thinking, why don't I help by walking the girls to school.

We had gone to bed with our hair wet and bradded, so this morning, it was wild hair! We both had on cute dresses, huge backpacks and flashy shoes. Lily talked the whole way and Ava watched her shoes flash with each step.

Tomorrow, I going to take a picture of them and ask them what they are thankful for. 

Me, I'm thankful for the hugs I get when they leave for the day!    

No comments: