Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What?

Had a great time sitting by the ole' Roaring River with Pat yesterday. If you ever get the chance to go, you really should! People use poles to catch trout there, but I swear, I could jump in and grab one with each hand! It's an amazing place!


Had a lovely dinner with Janice and Bob last night. What cool people. That has been the best part of all our travels, meeting cool people. 


Leaving for Fort Smith tomorrow to visit with Sister Rachel. I'm really looking forward to that. I get good perspective when I talk to her, unlike other people I've been forced to deal with lately, but that's a different story.


 Click this to check out a new movie for the summer. It's called 2016. I'm going to watch it and vote in November!


Ok, that's been a lot of different information. Think I'll get some work done and try to post something that makes sense tomorrow!

No comments: