Monday, April 11, 2011

Pots, Dirt, Paper and Cat!

Hillbilly Potato Leaf Tomatoes!
Orange Pepper
Had a lovely shower sometime in the night. I know this by the wetness that abounds outside this morning. I slept really good last night for a change and it might have had something to do with the rain. Something else happened yesterday that I'm totally excited about! I brought home my Hillbilly Potato Leaf Tomato plants! Along with a Sweet Orange Pepper plant and a purple cherry tomato! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. The last frost day was yesterday and even though we still could get one up to the 20th, I'm feeling the call to get it in the ground. Or at least a really big pot. So that's what I'm going to do today! Get out and go get some really big pots and a couple of bags of dirt! That should keep me busy for a little while. 
Isn't it always when you start planning the fun things in your day that you happen to look at your calendar and see what your Preacher man of a husband as you down for! Case Study #2! Dang that man and his planning skills! Why is it that I can't just play all day long? Surely I can wait until the last minute or the end of the month, which ever comes first, and cram it all... never mind! I really do know the answer to this one. So let's just suck it up, write the case study and then go to the store to celebrate buy buying pots and dirt! Yeah!!!
Yazi snatching a chip from Preacher man
I also wanted to share with you somethings that Yazi has been doing lately. He thinks we aren't on to him, but I got news for him, he is still to short to touch the pedals and drive the truck! I bought Preacher man his most favorite candy the other day, Reese's. It was a bag of the egg's and he had one after lunch and we left the bag on the table and went about the day. I walked back through the kitchen and noticed that Preacher man must have had another one and forgot to throw the wrapper away, cuz it was on the floor. WRONG! It was a half eaten egg! There sat the cat, licking his paw's, minding his own business. Then last night we were eating some of my favorite, Lay's and as Preacher man was getting a chip, Yazi snatched it out of his hand! Note the picture with proof! After this picture he jumped to the floor and tried to get straight into the bag, by passing any human assistance. Then this morning, I found a half eaten large dog biscuit under the table. Preacher man had moved the 14 pound box of dog biscuits onto the table so we could figure out where to store them. During the night Yazi climbed onto the table, pulled the flap up and got a large dog biscuit out and had a midnight snack! Oh My!

No comments: