Monday, March 7, 2011

Sunshine

Went to Megabytes this morning and put my computer in the shop. I am hopeful that it won't take long or cost too much. Mostly that I haven't lost my information! So now I sit here at Preacher man's laptop, looking out the window, wondering where in the world the sun has gone! That is something that I miss so much about Colorado! The sun would shine 350 days a year! People are happy in Colorado, even if they are broke, cuz the sunshines and gives us that vitamin D or whatever it is that makes us happy. While we were on vacation, the sunshined everyday and I was in such a great mood the whole time. I'm sure it had something to do with being on vacation, but come on, it could have been the sun! 


So I am going to focus on the cool stuff I have seen today and not the fact that the computer is at the Apple doctors or that the sun refuses to break through the dang clouds. Daffodils are blooming all over the place! I guess I could look at them like little bitty sunshines on a stick huh? 


My garlic looks GREAT! I would put a picture on here for you to see but, never mind I'm not going to think about that! I happen to believe that everything is better with garlic in it! I have a friend in Wilmore that I canned some pickled garlic for one year! She ate most of the jar at work and no one would get in the elevator with her. 


There was a plastic bag stuck a tree in the front yard. Preacher man pulled it down today and I got to looking at the buds on the tree... looks like she's going to blow any day now! I also am hearing the return of the "pretty bird" song given by the Robin's looken for love and worms. The back yard is starting to turn green, or at least the spots that the herd hasn't beat down. The sun is still not shining and my computer is still at the Apple doctors... Oh Bother!

No comments: