Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Issues!


I so have time-organizational issues. I just don't get it, and I don't understand how I used to get things done when I worked at a paying job. Notice I said “paying job,” because I work now in really fast circles! 
I went for a run on Monday and did 1.52 miles in 15:01. The reason I'm calling it a run is because I have decided that I don't jog. I just can't do it. The hip is feeling better, but I can tell it's not 100 percent yet, so I go see Joe for a massage today. I would like to try and go for a run today if I can fit it in. I have it on my list of things to do.

Pat and I have started making graduation invitations. You know when you have a great idea to save money and spend time with a friend, and then you get into the project, and you wonder whose idea this was anyway? Well, we're there, and I have that on my list of things to work on, because it won't get done today!

Alex has asked me to try and pack two boxes a day, and for most normal people, I think this would be an easy task. It is for him, so why not give it a try. OK, I do not even pretend to be normal, but this is making me crazy! I stand in front of the shelves that need to be packed, and I just don't know where to begin. Will I need this book before we move? Do I need to make some shea butter in case anyone needs it? How long am I going to carry around cross stitch stuff before I decide that I don't really do that anymore? 

So I have time-organizational issues and some packing issues. I'm diving in, in hopes of getting those two boxes packed that I gave up on yesterday and the two that are due for today. However, I think I will first grab another cup of coffee and watch the sun come up! Yeah, I've been up since 3:30ish, and I still can't get everything done! Oh, bother.

No comments: