Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Planted!


Grace allows us to risk loving. 
To be unafraid of a life that can be messy. 
To make a space for something less than perfect in ourselves and in one another. 
To offer kindness or compassion in a glance. In a word. In a touch. 
To create spaces--sanctuaries--where healing and hope are offered. 
To believe in goodness after harm. 
And to know that this love will always spill to the world around us.
~ Terry Hershey

As I walk around the house this morning, the boxes are calling to me. They're empty right now, some of them stand in broke down form, but they are ready. They are always ready.

I feel like I'm at the point where I can't make sense of it anymore. I'm tired...I keep searching for the rhyme and or the reason. 

Why?

That's what I keep hearing in the back of my mind when I start going down the road of I gotta figure this out. 

This is stressful. I'm not saying it to get pity, I'm saying it cuz it's true. 

There is no rhyme or reason. 

There is only God. 

We are not where we should be so, yet again, we are moving. No, we don't know to where. But I want very much to be unafraid of it all. I want very much to be Christ like.

My lemon tree is loaded with blooms. The Bee's just can't stay away. God continues to show me to bloom where I'm planted. Even if it's in a pot and not in the ground. It's doesn't matter where I put you, I am there.   

 


Somehow, I think this might be right where God wants me. Spiritually wanting and spiritually blooming.

Do you know what I mean?

  

No comments: