Monday, March 7, 2016

Excuses!

I just want to start out by saying, I have lots of good excuses...

I went and brought home a puppy. I know right!! What is wrong with me?!! 

Why do we do it? Vow not to get another animal when this one crosses over the rainbow bridge. Within 6 months, if we wait that long, we have another one running around chewing on everything. 

She's really cute.

I think I'm in a season of holy discontent. Before I wrote those words out I looked up discontent  to make sure that was the word I wanted to use. Yip, it's the word.... a restless desire or craving for something one does not have. Ever have that? This one is hard to explain, because I can't just say it's about all holy stuff, cuz it's not. I still love Jesus and while my faith is challenged a lot, I do still have hope. It's more like this huge hunger. It's confusing. 


Found out last month that they sold the house we are living in. They would like us out early. We are trying to find a place and the excitement of moving again has lost it's luster.

So it's raining! We need it. Work is always slow when it's raining. I came home early and got some work done. Need to take the crew outside to potty. That's another thing, when we get puppies, we start all this crazy talk about going potty and stuff! 

I told you, I have lots of good excuses!

No comments: