Thursday, November 21, 2013

Pure Joy!

2 Day's in a row!!! I'm so excited bout that! Oh wait, you don't know what I'm talking about do you? Walking my girls to school has been pure joy the past 2 day. There have been no tears, no fits, no fights! 

It was getting to the point, I was dreading the whole process! I had to take a week off, cuz it wasn't fun and it should be fun. If I show up and we sing songs and talk about stuff that 5-7 year olds like to talk about, by golly it should be fun! Not even taking into account that I am a blast to be around! 

So, I took that week and I thought about how we could get pass this hump that seemed so high and difficult to get over. Then it came to me! 

Stickers!


That's right stickers! All grown ups should walk around with stickers in their pockets! They are the perfect, light weight bribing gift ever! That's right…I am not above bribing kids! There I said it!


No comments: