Tuesday, October 15, 2013

God Alone!

We started a new service. It's on Thursday evenings and it's called 707. Stands for Matthew 7:7, the Seek, Ask, Knock part of Matthew. It's been good to have a place to truly worship. Being the Preacher's Wife makes it a bit challenging sometime, so I'm ever so grateful to John Michael for his music and Preacher man for the Word. 

The picture above is what I get to do for the service. I love it.

One of the things that God is teaching me right now is how near he is to me.


God is our refuge and strength,
a very present help in trouble.
Therefore we will not fear though the earth gives way,
though the mountains be moved into the heart of the sea,
though its waters roar and foam,
though the mountains tremble at its swelling.     (Psalm 46:1-3)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears
and delivers them out of all their troubles.
The Lord is near to the brokenhearted
and saves the crushed in spirit. (Psalm 34:17-18)

God alone is the place of safety. If you are looking for me and you can't find me, that's where I am!

No comments: