Friday, March 30, 2012

Test's

Preacher man's bike!
I'm a little hesitant to tell you that Preacher man and I are going to take our written motorcycle test today! Why you ask? Well, I don't test well, never have and frankly, I'm scared I'm going to fail it! I'm not too sure how I feel about this whole bike thing anyway! Why can't I just sit on the back and hang on for dear life? I know, I know, what we if get somewhere and Preacher man gets sick and can't drive? I do not think it's a good idea to move someone at a high rates of speed down the road when they are throwing up on passing cars! 


So we prepare for that after we take the whole herd to the vet! Then when those things are done, we practice going over our talks for the Walk to Emmaus meeting tomorrow. That's right, we both are part of the upcoming women's walk. Preacher man is clergy and I'm laity. 


Anyway, I need to look over the book and start freaking out! How are we going to go anywhere with the herd on the bike? I mean, does this really make any scene?  

No comments: