Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Another List

Why do things have to get so crazy around Christmas? Was it a surprise that it was coming this year? Did it not appear on your calendar? Then why didn't you plan ahead? Oh that's right, you've been busy. Well, shame on you!


As I'm sure you all know, I work at Coldwater Creek. It's not the best job I've ever had, or the best paying, but it fit's right now and that's the best way I can say it. Do I want to do this for the rest of my life? NO! I have a half a ton of education and none of it is on selling clothes to women or men who want to buy something for their women. However, this job has taught me a lot in the last year and I want to share some of that with you!


One - Children do like like to shop for anyone but themselves, so leave them at home with someone else! Children are now everyone under the age of 20!
Two - Yes, I am always this happy! Do not come in here making it your duty in life to change me and my attitude, you will loose!
D - Yes, there will be a bigger, better sale sometime in the future, but they are not going to tell me bout it cuz I would blab it to the world!
5 - I would love to help you find something that not only looks good on you but is on sale, IF you would but ask. I can not read your mind and I will speak mine!
G - I do know that Christmas is in a few day's and I'm sorry we no longer have that size. IF you would have gotten in here a week ago, you would have gotten that size!
And last but not least 14 - I will tell you the truth, so if you don't want to hear it, don't ask! 
I call a sack a sack and if I think you look great, you do! 

No comments: