Monday, July 25, 2011

Monday!

We are leaving for Dayton Ohio in the morning, headed to the Aldersgate National Conference on Spirit-filled Living! Wooo Hooo! Preacher man and I look forward to road trips and conferences that we can do together. We end up doing a lot that isn't together, so this is going to be a nice change! We haven't picked out the sessions we're going to but I'm sure we'll have time to chat about that on the way. I am pumped about the soaking prayer and prayer celebration that will be going on and can't wait to just be there. So today will be filled with washing clothes, packing and preparing to go. Pat also get's here today and I'm excited to spend sometime with her!  I have my paper wrote for Joe and will be putting the finishing touches on it today and sending it off. Then I'll start on the next book. I don't know if I'll have time to blog while we're gone, so there's your warning. Got to watch a Natural's game last night with Phillip and it was fun! It's been nice having him here and spending sometime with him. He's off to Alabama in a few weeks and it should be a great time for him!
Don't really have a lot to say today, it looks like rain, and that would be a blessings! So if something hits me I'll get back on here. For now, I'm off to water the cucmbers. By the way, I have close to 250 jars of pickles put up. That's in one week! Wonder Woman!

No comments: