Thursday, April 7, 2011

3 pots!

I got up yesterday morning and noticed there was coffee all over the counter. Looking at the cat to see if maybe it had been him who had made the mess. I decided from his yelling that if he had made the mess I would have been able to follow the prints on the floor. Then I thought about the last time there had been coffee all over the counter. It was when Preacher man had made coffee and had forgotten to empty the craft. He just poured water into the reservoir to the 12 cup line, added grounds and set it for 5 in the morning. What he had failed to do was dump out the 3 cups of left over coffee, which caused the craft to over flow and the excess then went into the machine and within about an hour, blew it up! So guess what happened this time? That's right! The exact same thing! Do you know that Preacher man has killed three coffee pots in less than a year? I am not buying anymore pots! How hard is it to use the craft to fill the reservoir? And how many problems does using the craft take care of before they even happen? At least eight, I think. 
Needless to say, I got up and had hot tea this morning. Preacher man isn't crazy about hot tea, so I'm hoping he comes home this afternoon with a coffee pot. Or I guess I'll have hot tea again in the morning!
Note to self: Always make the coffee, wash the reds together and empty the dishwasher when it's done with the clean cycle or you have to wash them gain!

No comments: