Friday, February 4, 2011

Dang Jobs!

I will be going into the Creek today to work for this first time this week. Can't say that I've missed it all that much and if Preacher man had his way, I would be unemployed again. At times, I have to agree with him, but then when you think about me, do you see me sitting around? I feel at times that working takes my mind off the things I can't do anything about and let's me switch into auto pilot and do things that I can do without much thought. I have always been told that I should go into sales, which by the way, I hate, even if I'm good at it. This 'skill' probably had a lot to do with why I was so good at the soup kitchen, along with the fact that I'm a good cook and really good at bossing people around! I happened to be one of those trustworthy sales people. Never heard of that? If I don't believe in it, I don't sell it. If you look like your wearing a tent, I will tell you. Sometimes I get in trouble for that,but I just can't push stuff on people. Go's back to no filter on my mouth I'm sure!
Front of house, looking down road.
Here's a picture of the road in front of the house. Yesterday was a little crazy, getting out with the rest of mankind that couldn't stay in the house one more day! All that blacktop you see there is now a sheet of ice, so going to work will be an adventure! Note to self: where flat shoes!
Who is this?
Look what Daddy sent me yesterday! He wanted to know if I knew who it was. Now let me just state for the record, most of the time I only know it's me when I see a picture of my sister with me. Do you see this hair cut? Momma believed in Pick-zy hair cuts for Dee and I. She also told us our hair wouldn't grow pass our shoulders! Dad is taking slides and turning them into picture, so you might be seeing more of these! You have been warned!
Yazi's eye
I feel like I have figured something out with adding pictures to the blog!! I don't know what it is, but I can put more than 1 picture up at a time! Yazi was sleeping and I snapped his picture. Do you see that claw? Be very afraid!

I guess it's time to get back into the shower AGAIN today! Dang jobs anyway!



No comments: