Thursday, January 6, 2011

Question #2

Yes this is my friend, Carl!
I'm so excited to welcome Mel to the blog following! I follow this one blog and am one of well, I don't know how many people follow her, but in a few hours she got 381 comments on her post! So I love all 27 of you!


I'm going to chat about Wesley question number two today!

  • Am I honest in all my acts and words, or do I exaggerate?
I'm going to have to break this one down a little and I think that if John were here and if he knew me, I would be the exception to this question. Am I justifying my actions? Why Yes! I do believe I am!
Anyway, I believe I am honest in all my acts and words. Most people who know me will tell you either I tell it like it is or I have no filter on my mouth. My reasoning behind this is, well, I don't really know why I do this. It's almost like a spiritual gifting of truth telling. Mainly I hate lying! Wow, hate, that's a pretty strong word huh? But I have found that if I am honest in my thoughts and words and actions then God can work with me. Is my tongue sharp? Yes sirree it is! Is my heart big? Dang gum tooting it is! So what does that mean? I will love you and not lie to you. I think that's pretty honest.


Do I exaggerate? Me!? Sometimes, sorta, well only if it's funny? Yes, I do and I'm pretty darn good at it too! If I say that there are a bazillion doves in my backyard, first off you have to question if I even know how big that number really is. You know I know what a dove is, so you can go with the fact that there are doves in my backyard. But that fact that I would know how much a bazillion is, you tell me! You can take to the bank that there are a lot of dang doves in the yard when I use a figure that I don't even know about, but just like to say. In answering this exaggerate question I would like to say that I tell a mean story, sounds much more like a gifting! However, sometimes, I do have story's to tell that are 100% true, and they will either bore you or blow your mind. That however isn't up to me. So to know me and understand me is to know me. You either love me or hate me, that's up to you! But know that in knowing me, you get exaggerated honesty sometimes, but you always get my big heart! 
Peace out followers!

1 comment:

redheadbeck said...

Peace out sistah! I LOVE you and your big heart and your (*& mouth!! LOL!! Kidding!!!