Monday, November 22, 2010

Ta-Dah!

Here is a picture of our 19 bags of leaves that we got together for our part in the free pick up this week! We bagged them on Saturday and yesterday we felt fine, but today! Oh My Goodness, the backs of my legs are so tight I'm finding it hard to put shoes on without sitting down somewhere. The wind is blowing so hard this morning that if we don't get a storm out of this, we are really missing a good chance. I hope it holds off as we are planning on gathering the rest of the leaves together today and it's so much easier to do when they are dry! 


Leaving on Wednesday morning to go to Mom & Dad's for the Turkey-day feast! Started a list of things that need to be done before we leave. Do you do that? I feel like nothing would ever get done in my life if I didn't have a list. I would sit looking out the window watching the birds and squirrels and be pretty happy with that. I have to polish up my research paper in the next two weeks, which I am not excited about. I am almost done with Dr. Fred's book and will need to have the paper to him before the end of the which is this week!! OMG, now I'm going to freak out about that! That mean's I have to do it this week, so I will be cutting this short so I can at least finish reading the book!


First, I gotta tell you about yesterday! Alex preached the 1st and 3rd services and he did such a great job! I'm not just saying that because he's my husband, I'm going off what other people were saying! It was so cool to see him get into his grove and to let God speak through him. He was at ease and didn't read form the podium, he just walked around reading form the Bible and explaining things to people. He was talking about how we show thankfulness.  It's so neat when people search him out to say how every time he get's up there to preach, he's getting better and better. I'm doing the proud Preacher's Wife Dance right now!   

No comments: