Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Yippee!


LOOK! LOOK! LOOK! "They are coming up!" she said as she jumped for joy! All in all, this has been a pretty good day. “Why?” you ask. Well, I will tell you. See the little green things? They are my crop, and I am most excited to have them here. I have decided that if running becomes an issue, I will turn from Flash Gordon to Ms. Green Jeans. I cannot begin to tell you how seeing these little jewels has made my heart lighter and my step springier. Now if I can just let them get big enough before I start eating them.  

The other thing that I am pretty excited about is I'm going to try a very short jog on Wednesday to see how I'm healing. Joe (massage therapist) says that I'm at the dangerous point where I'm starting to feel better yet I'm not completely healed, so I could go out and rip myself up pretty good. So I took the dogs for a walk this evening, and I'm going to do some stretching when I'm done here, and we'll see how I do on Wednesday. Needless to say, I feel like I'm going to have to start all over again, from the very beginning, and it's only been two weeks of no working out. I looked back and found that I hurt myself on January 14—two months ago. Wow, that's kinda sad that I really haven't been running good since then. My shoulder is getting better, and I have decided that I was going crazy with the workout because I couldn't run. I am one of those people who really needs a trainer, I guess. So all in all, a pretty good day

No comments: