Saturday, March 27, 2010

Random Stuff


We interviewed Realtors yesterday and now are in the process of discerning who would be better for us and are thinking it will be Kelly with Century 21. It would have been so nice to have sold the thing ourselves, but this will help get more eyes on the place. I just hate having to always be ready to show it and get out for an hour or so while it's being shown. When it's sold, it will have all been worth it.
Tomorrow is the Lexington Half Marathon—oh, bother. We are getting ready to go pick up my shirt and see if they need my number for someone else to use. Then there is a wine tour at the wineries around the area, and we're going to go check that out. I'll be taking my handy dandy camera, and I will be ready to snap some photos of baby horses and cool Kentucky stuff if we find any. 

Just to let you know, we are pulling for Duke since Arkansas didn't get to go to the dance. Alex thought about going to Duke for his masters, so we feel like it's OK to do that. Mainly we just love yelling for anybody but UK. When we went to Lexington last night, the place was so blue with flags on cars and everyone wearing their Cat shirts! I even went to our inn yesterday, and Betty gave me a blue velvet cupcake. For more than 23 years, I have been the outcast as far as yelling for home teams goes, cuz I haven't been in the home state! I miss the red of the Hogs, and I miss Jumpin' Joe from ASU, which as been turned into a wolf. It will be nice to be around a color other than Kentucky blue. They sure love their Cats, just like I love my Hogs

No comments: