Tuesday, January 26, 2010

One of Those days!


Have you ever had one of these days? You feel all cute and fluffy, ready to go work out and work on your buff look, when all of a sudden, it's like you’re a hamster with a barbell? This is how I feel when I go to the gym to work out on anything other than the evil treadmill or its stepsister, the dreaded elliptical. It's just not right, is it? I want to know why we feel this way. I really don't think that people walk into the gym and know what the heck they are doing on their first day, do you? I'm in there today, knowing some of the things I can be doing to help my core get stronger, but lo and behold, it's hamster time and I feel like I have nothing! This may be the very reason that I like to run out on the road by myself. I just want to let you know that if and when you’re having a hamster-with-a-barbell kind of day, give me a call, and we'll go have a nice run followed by a slice of chess pie!

No comments: