Monday, July 18, 2011

What in the heck is wrong with me?

I really do not know what is wrong with me. It's like I didn't get to put any pickles up last year and I'm trying to make up for it with this crazy, I can do whatever you give me, attitude. Oh My Gosh, my feet hurt, the small of my back hurts, my eyes hurt and I have this green dried out scum on my finger that hurts too. Would someone please call a paramedic and tell them I need a chill pill. Good grief, and with Preacher man gone for the week it just get's worse, I don't have to stop to pee, I can just keep on cutting and boiling and stuffing and 'Making Pickles!" Holy Cinderella, Batman! I even have the herd eating the rejects so nothing is wasted. 
I got up this morning and went to Lowell, which is where my supplier is located. I pulled in and offered my 4 emptied flats that had been full just 3 days earlier. "Your a good woman" the dude with the keys to the big white truck that always brings my cucumbers fresh from the farm says. I didn't want to do it, I didn't want to buy every sticken cucumber they had but I couldn't help my self! I got all three flats and paid them and drove off. Now 6 hours later I'm done for the night with 1 flat left for tomorrow. What in the world is wrong with me?? 
I am retiring to the front of the TV to sit and contemplate how I can get the cucumbers done and work tomorrow! Blasted work!!    

No comments: