|Me with running mask!|
One of the blogs I follow called come sit by my fire has some advice she will be leaving for her daughter, and I thought that at the end of the year I would pass along some of my own advice. Take it or leave it, but here it is:
- Wear sunscreen. I am living proof that brown fat looks better than white fat, but dark spots and wrinkles are here to stay.
- Make eye contact and speak up clearly. Don't mumble at your iPhone sitting in your lap when a real person is in front of you.
- Drink water and not soda's. Lots and lots of just plain water.
- Keep a journal. It's always a great lesson to see where you've been and how you got there.
- Either pay cash or pay the card off at the end of the month. Being debt free is a gift from God, but you have to control yourself.
- Look for God working in all things. If you can't find Him, your not taking time to look!
- Laugh, then laugh and laugh some more. It is so good for you and the world around you.
- Always give your employer more than what they pay you for.
- Come to a complete stop at stop signs.
- Learn something new everyday.
- Work hard, play hard and get enough sleep.
- Always be the first to forgive.
- Run facing traffic. You will be able to jump in a ditch and not get run over!
- Put your stuff up, not just on the table. Hard thing for me to do, but I'm working on it.
- Don't be afraid of what you believe.
- Speak the truth in love, always!
- If you can't afford it, don't buy it!
- Don't be so hard on your self about your weight. Get off your butt and do something.
- Keep in contact with your friends.
- Eat bacon. It's yummy and helps the hog farmers out!
So there you have it, some of the Preacher's wife advice. I would also like to add that just because you have space in your calendar does not mean that you have to fill it with something. Good grief, will I even learn that one? Oh, Preacher man and I would like to let you know it's not wise to go out on amateur night ( New Year's eve) so keep your butts at home! See ya next year!