Thursday, September 16, 2010

Not much to say!

I want very much to say something today that will last until I get home from my weekend. I am having a very hard time coming up with words to write. I could tell you how the thunderstorm woke me up around midnight last night and I lay there listening to my buoy wind chimes make deep haunting sounds with the wind. I was grateful the windows were open so I could hear that sound. I could tell you how Gracie woke me up at 2:30 by sneezing on me, wanting to go outside. I got up and stumbled to the door only to find that she had access to the doggie door, so I still don't understand why she had to wake me up. Then on my way back to bed, I found Sam lying close to my side of the bed, and I fell over him, hurting my left knee and waking Alex up for 2.3 seconds. At that time, I could not hear the wind chimes, and I also couldn't go back to sleep. That is until right before the alarm was ready to go off. I could tell you about Bible study or going to lunch with some of the ladies in the group and really having a nice time. But what I'm most concerned about right now is that a friend from Asbury lost her mother last year, and it seems that she has now lost her youngest child, Daniel. I am trying to find out what happened because I know he and his wife were about to have their first child, and now I believe he's gone. So I'm tired and I'm sad, and I hope you forgive me for not having much to say. 

1 comment:

redheadbeck said...

Wow! Heavy heart and prayers for your friend!