Saturday, May 22, 2010

G-day!

Well, today is the big day and Alex will be "walking" for the first time in his life! He graduated early from high school and didn't walk, finished his undergrad online and didn't walk but today he get's his Masters in Divinity and today he walks! I find it hard to put into words how proud I am of him! I know how hard this has been because I have done it with him. This is something that can only be completed if God is calling you to it, and God is for sure calling him! He keeps saying that it's my graduation day too because he wouldn't, and couldn't have done it without me. While that may be true, he is the one that read the books and wrote the papers. For graduation, I gave him a Christ light oil lamp that I got when I went to the Abbey in February. He surprised me with a Trinity ring that was designed by the one jeweler we have in town, and it is beautiful! He never stops surprising me!
So as the sun starts to come up and the robins are singing their heads off, God I pray for your mercy to be think around us as we start to work through this day. Help us to breathe in your light and love and enjoy this time of the next step!

No comments: